List of Tourist Attractions in Makassar, Buddy tourism69, on this occasion tourism69 will update the article on the travel destination or destination list for the area of Makassar. Makassar is rich in famous tourist spots and natural attractions such kind of tourism, beach tourism, culinary tourism, cultural and historical tours or many types of advice, here are some of the tourist destinations:
Religious Tourism in Makassar
1. Tomb of Prince Diponegoro Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl Diponegoro, 4 miles north of downtown, which is the tomb of Prince Diponegoro, wife, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and his followers.
2. Tomb Kings Tallo Makassar. Makassar Tourism Village Tallo, Tallo district, 6 miles north of downtown, is a complex of ancient tombs are very unique and beautiful.
3. Platform Losari Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl. Comforter, in the western coastal town with a view of a beautiful sunset; existing bridge and dock to the island of Lae-Lae.
4. Temple Kwan Kong Makassar. Tourism Makassar in Sulawesi Jl 172, which from the outset is a tribe Kang Tong temple was built in 1810. In 1875, the temple was renovated a two-story building.
5. Spot Ma Temple Makassar. Tourism Makassar in Sulawesi Jl 112 which is the biggest temple in the city of Makassar, was built in 1860.
6. Mosque Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl. Mosque, which was inaugurated on May 25, 1949. In 1957 President Sukarno conducting worship in the mosque for Friday prayers.
7. 40,000 Victims Monument Soul Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl Langgau, 4 miles north of downtown, was built to commemorate the massacre of 40,000 people by the people of South Sulawesi Dutch special forces led Westerling in 1946-1947.
8. Mandala Monument Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jalan Sudirman, built in 1994, as high as 75 m, with relief and liberation struggle diorama of West Irian. Visitors can also watch from the observation deck of Makassar.
9. Lae-Lae island of Makassar. Tourism Makassar which is just 2 km from Makassar Losari, with waves building a barrier that extends from the North - South.
10. Somba Opu Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl. Daeng Tata, 25 km from the city center, which, according to William Wallace, was the strongest fortress ever built in the archipelago.
11. Fort Rotterdam Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl. No. Ujungpandang. 1, just a few minutes from the bridge Losari, a stronghold of the Dutch, and the exile of Prince Diponegoro.
12. Cathedral Church of Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl Kajaolalido, on the west side of Field Karebosi, which is the oldest church in Makassar, began construction in 1898 and completed in 1900.
13. Temple Chu Su Kong Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl Lombok No. 32, Village Pattunuang, District Wajo, which was built to honor community leaders who are considered meritorious in the healthcare field.
14. Great Mother Temple Bahari Makassar. Tourism Makassar on Jl Sulawesi, formerly Thian Hoo Kiang meaning Queen of Heaven Palace, built in 1736 by Ong Giap, the oldest temple in Makassar.
Thus Article tourism69 for a list of attractions Makassar, hopefully this article can certainly provide useful information for us all